Disclaimer:

I take no responsibility for the things that happen to yourself or your equipment as a result of your actions. The following information is provided as a record of my own experiences and nothing more.

Monday, September 1, 2008

After cleaning up the basement starting school and vacation at the cottage I'm finally ready to get back to work. I've finished most of my parts for upgrading to oak parts from MDF. Picture to come when I'm done hopefully by this weekend. Then I can return to switch plates part II.
And to accompany my new upgrade I'll need a new pendant, partially because the first one leaves much to be desired but mostly because I need something a bit more retro. That's why I picked this up at the flee market this weekend.


This new one will be a whole lot better and more complex so probably in the distant future I'll have another tutorial. I'll leave this one for instructables though.

No comments: