Disclaimer:

I take no responsibility for the things that happen to yourself or your equipment as a result of your actions. The following information is provided as a record of my own experiences and nothing more.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Software and Other Stuff

I'm trying EMC2 with my machine. I'm getting tired of the occasional run time error with Turbocnc. Not sure how it's going to work though as my computer is a little underpowered for it. I'll have to let everyone know how it works out later this week. I'm gonna test it out on some small Halloween projects.

WasteOfSpace posted a comment on my previous post about oak that got me a little curious. I smell an experiment brewing. Anyways I've been quiet here for a little while and its about time I start making dust, just in time for the holiday. Oh and be sure to check out these Halloween pictures that switcher was nice enough to make for us.

No comments: